Taf Toys North Pole Activity Book
- Double sided soft book with crinkle filling for assisting with sensory development
- One side features high contrast colours and patterns, baby safe mirror and face drawings for early visual stimulation to help develop baby's senses and emotional intelligence,
- The other side features rich colours, textures, funny illustrations and a star teether, to help develop baby's fine motor skills.
- Can be used in various different positions and locations - on the floor for tummy time, in the pram and in the cot/crib.
- Lightweight and easy to fold up for the ultimate in portable fun
This beautifully illustrated and crinkle filled activity book is perfect for baby from a very young age.
With two developmental stages the high contrast side of the book can be used for the first few months of life to help develop baby's senses and emotional intelligence whilst the other side helps enhance fine motor skills with the use of a handy star shaped teether with moon pouch, peek a boo umbrella and crinkling sail once baby passes the three month mark.
Once baby develops their core stability this is a perfect aid to encourage tummy time. Easily foldable, the North Pole Activity Book is great to take out and about, and can be easily attached to the cot or the pram using the baby safe ties provided.